Centrifugal concentrator with floating bed CCFB 170 is designed for high-quality gravity concentration of fine material (sand and alluvial deposits of crushed ore) containing free gold, silver and platinum, in the industrial extraction of small and fine fractions of precious metals and other heavy valuable minerals.
The concentrator can be used:
1) In technological research large area samples of mineral raw materials containing precious metals.
2) the processing of ore and placer deposits and tailings developments, containing small and micron gold
3) in the industrial processing of technogenic raw materials containing precious metals (sand and gravel, aggregates dumps and CHP, metallurgical slag, electronic scrap).
concentrator operates indoors or under cover at a positive air temperature. Operating conditions correspond to the performance of IP 44.
Performance on hard, kg / h: - 200.
Gold recovery of size, % +50 microns 96-99
+ 10-50 microns 92-96
+ 3-10 microns, 50-92
Dimensions, mm: 500*450*540
Weight, kg: 12
Centrifugal concentrator with floating bed FlexiCone 170 is available in the following modifications:
- batch model;
- model with continuous discharge;
- model with self-discharge of concentrate.
The equipment is manufactured in our factories in Australia and Russia.