Sealant two-component (polysulfide) for double-glazed window
|€ 1.75 /liter|
|€ 0.99-1 /kilogram, min. 10 kg wholesale|
We send you the technical data of products to review our products. If you are interested in these products, we will be happy to send you any additional information.
Two-component sealants produced by the Turkish company "Tioseal" represent the further development of Thiokol (polysulfide) sealants. The basis of sealants is thiol-containing polymer, polymerization, like polysulfide sealant, occurs according to the classical reaction of the interaction of terminal SH-groups of the polymer with manganese dioxide. The result is an elastic rubber-like material with good adhesion to the glass and frame, high strength characteristics and resistance to weathering.
Sealants are manufactured in accordance with TU 18.104.22.168-001-19059191-2017, provide mechanical strength of the glass unit, protect the primary sealing layer and create an additional obstacle for moisture to penetrate inside the glass unit.
The main technical characteristics and detailed information on the use of sealant are set out in the technical information sheets of Tiomix (Tiomix), which we can send according to your desire.
Sealant has the following distinctive properties:
• high adhesion to glass, metal and composite distance frames (aluminum, stainless or galvanized steel, PVC);
• optimum physicomechanical properties both for a manual method of preparation and putting a mix, and with use of the equipment (extruder);
• optimum viability and fast final cure time;
• retains the original shape when applied, does not drain, does not stretch;
• good weather resistance, heat aging resistance.
The ratio of components for the preparation of the mixture (A: B):
• 10: 1 by volume
• 10: 0.9 by weight
To store in the closed dry warehouse, to protect from influence of direct sunshine, an atmospheric precipitation and mechanical damages. Recommended storage temperature: + 10 ° C to + 30 ° C.
Shelf life: 6 months in sealed (undisturbed) original packaging.
• Component A 190 L or 18 liters,
• component B 19 liters or 1.8 liters.
Why our sealant?
• Price advantage and product quality,
• Geolocation of production and timely shipment,
• Any order quantity is accepted and we adjust the packaging to the customer,
For any questions and the cost information, please write e-mail or phone number for contact